13.4 SEER2 Air Conditioners
Quiet, reliable, and affordable: 13.4 SEER2 Air Conditioners.
Durastar designs its high-quality air conditioning equipment to ensure comfort, year after year. Our Core Series air conditioners are tested to perform and equipped with an optimized 7mm coil, weather-resistant material, and an easy-to-access control box that simplifies installation and serviceability. Value-friendly and reliable, customers relax with peace of mind.
In order to determine which unit best fulfills your requirements and offers the most savings, be sure to review our Advanced Series air conditioners and discuss all options with your licensed contractor.
Please note that due to new efficiency regulations, 13.4 SEER2 air conditioners are not permitted for installation in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington DC.
No one stands behind their brand like we do. Durastar offers durable airflow during even the harshest heating and cooling conditions. In addition, our warranty provides maximum coverage for total peace of mind.
Extended warranty options are available for both parts and labor. Talk to your contractor for more information.Learn MoreExplore tax credits and rebates
13.4 SEER2 Air Conditioners Features
- HVAC equipment products sold to licensed contractors only. Products sold in select areas only, please contact your local branch for availability in your area.
- M1 compliant SKU; item not for sale in the southern region per 2023 DOE requirements.
- Not all Durastar products may be available in all areas currently. See your local Durastar distributor for details.
- Fully Louvered Steel Cabinet: Features durable construction to add protection from yard hazards & weather corrosion
- Easily Accessible Control Box: Ease of installation and serviceability
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Optimized 7mm Coil Design
- AMP: 20
- BTU: 18000
- BTU Cooling Rating: 18000 Btu/h
- CFM: 1765 ft3/min
- Communicating: Non-Communicating
- Compressor Type: Scroll
- Decibel Rating (dB): 70 dB
- Height: 25-3/16 in
- Length: 29-9/16 in
- Liquid Line (OD): 3/8 in
- MBH: 18
- Phase: Single Phase
- Power Source: Electric
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Sound Blanket: No
- Specifications - UL Listed: Yes
- Stages: Single
- Style Name: DRAC13A
- Suction Line (OD): 3/4 in
- Tonnage: 1.5 Ton
- Type: DRAC13A18AJ1NNA
- Volts: 208/230V
- Weight: 141 lb
- Width: 29-9/16 in
Frequently Asked questions
What is EER2?
EER2 is Energy Efficiency Ratio 2. It’s the cooling capacity of an air conditioner or heat pump unit for a specific amount of energy used in a specific testing climate.
Which AC units are the quietest?
Decibels (dB) are the unit of measure for the intensity of noise. The lower the decibel level, the quieter your unit will be. We share key specifications, such as decibels, on our product pages so you can quickly compare your options.
What does SEER2 mean?
SEER2 stands for Seasonal Efficiency Energy Ratio which compares the energy efficiencies from different central air conditioners and heat pump systems. The higher the rating, the more efficient the system.
How to talk to your contractor
Learn how to talk the talk with a few of our top tips. We cover important questions to ask your HVAC contractor, common mistakes when buying a new system, and more.Learn More