14.3 SEER2 Air Conditioners
Depend on Durastar for energy-efficient AC Units.
Take advantage of energy efficiency and utility savings with our 14.3 SEER2 air conditioners. Like all of Durastar’s heating and cooling equipment, these AC units are tested to perform and built to last. From the units’ fully louvered steel cabinet to their optimized 7mm coil and filter dryer, customers experience reliable, quiet, and even temperature distribution throughout their homes. In addition, all of our AC units, including our 13.4 SEER2 and 15.2 SEER2 models, are designed with an easily accessible control box to simplify installation and serviceability. When replacing outdated units with our 14.3 SEER2 air conditioners, discuss unit specifications and key considerations with your contractor.
No one stands behind their brand like we do. Durastar offers durable airflow during even the harshest heating and cooling conditions. In addition, our warranty provides maximum coverage for total peace of mind.
Extended warranty options are available for both parts and labor. Talk to your contractor for more information.Learn MoreExplore tax credits and rebates
14.3 SEER2 Air Conditioners Features
- HVAC equipment products sold to licensed contractors only. Products sold in select areas only, please contact your local branch for availability in your area.
- Not all Durastar products may be available in all areas currently. See your local Durastar distributor for details.
- Fully Louvered Steel Cabinet: Features durable construction to add protection from yard hazards & weather corrosion
- Easily Accessible Control Box: Ease of installation and serviceability
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
- Optimized 7mm Coil Design
- AMP: 20
- BTU: 18000
- BTU Cooling Rating: 18000 Btu/h
- CFM: 2156 ft3/min
- Communicating: Non-Communicating
- Compressor Type: Scroll
- Decibel Rating (dB): 70.7 dB
- Height: 25-3/16 in
- Length: 29-9/16 in
- Liquid Line (OD): 3/8 in
- MBH: 18
- Phase: Single Phase
- Power Source: Electric
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Sound Blanket: No
- Specifications - UL Listed: Yes
- Stages: Single
- Style Name: DRAC14A
- Suction Line (OD): 3/4 in
- Tonnage: 1.5 Ton
- Type: DRAC14A18AJ1ANA
- Volts: 208/230V
- Weight: 144 lb
- Width: 29-9/16 in
Frequently Asked questions
What is EER2?
EER2 is Energy Efficiency Ratio 2. It’s the cooling capacity of an air conditioner or heat pump unit for a specific amount of energy used in a specific testing climate.
Which AC units are the quietest?
Decibels (dB) are the unit of measure for the intensity of noise. The lower the decibel level, the quieter your unit will be. We share key specifications, such as decibels, on our product pages so you can quickly compare your options.
What does SEER2 mean?
SEER2 stands for Seasonal Efficiency Energy Ratio which compares the energy efficiencies from different central air conditioners and heat pump systems. The higher the rating, the more efficient the system.
How to talk to your contractor
Learn how to talk the talk with a few of our top tips. We cover important questions to ask your HVAC contractor, common mistakes when buying a new system, and more.Learn More