115V ECM Air Handlers - Two-Stage Constant Torque
Compact and adaptable to your space.
Durastar’s 115V ECM air handlers ensure air is constantly and evenly distributed throughout your home. With steel cabinets and an inch of foil-faced insulation, these two-stage constant torque air handlers operate quietly, maintain your desired indoor temperature and control humidity. In addition, the versatile 4-way configuration is compact and adaptable for upflow, downflow, horizontal-left, and horizontal-right applications. Discuss with your contractor the energy efficiency savings of 115V ECM air handlers compared to our variable-speed three-stage CFM, and 208-240V ECM two-stage air handlers.
No one stands behind their brand like we do. Durastar offers durable airflow during even the harshest heating and cooling conditions. In addition, our warranty provides maximum coverage for total peace of mind.
Extended warranty options are available for both parts and labor. Talk to your contractor for more information.Learn MoreExplore tax credits and rebates
115V ECM Air Handlers - Two-Stage Constant Torque Features
- HVAC equipment products sold to licensed contractors only. Products sold in select areas only, please contact your local branch for availability in your area.
- Not all Durastar products may be available in all areas currently. See your local Durastar distributor for details.
- Sturdy steel cabinet with one inch of foil faced insulation for quiet and efficient comfort.
- Aluminum Indoor Coil Design: Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing and are more corrosion resistant
- Versatile 4-Way Convertible Compact Design: Allows for upflow, downflow, horizontal left, and horizontal right applications even in the smallest of spaces
- Less than 2% Cabinet Air Leakage at 1-inch H2O: When tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 193
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check
- BTU: 24000
- BTU Cooling Rating: 24,000 Btu/h
- Blower Type: Multispeed
- Coil Type: N
- Communicating: Non-Communicating
- Configuration: Multi-Position
- Fan Speeds: 5
- Height: 42-1/2 in
- Liquid Line (OD): 3/8 in
- Material: Steel
- Max CFM: 900 cfm
- MBH: 24
- Phase: Single Phase
- Power Source: Electric
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Specifications - UL Listed: Yes
- Stages: Two
- Style Name: DRAH2TA
- Suction Line (OD): 3/4 in
- Tonnage: 2 Ton
- Type: DRAH2TA2417ASTNNA
- Volts: 115V
- Weight: 92 lb
- Width: 17-1/2 in
Frequently Asked questions
Is an air handler or furnace better?
Both Durastar’s furnaces and air handlers offer dependable options for distributing even airflow throughout your home. When selecting between the two, consider your location and climate. For areas with long warm seasons, an air handler will likely be more energy-efficient, however, we recommend discussing your options with a licensed contractor to ensure the best combinations of HVAC products for your home.
What does variable speed mean?
Variable speed air handlers operate at the lowest possible speed to achieve your desired indoor temperature. This results in increased energy efficiency. Variable speed units are also quieter than standard units.
Is a two-stage air handler more efficient than a single-stage air handler?
Yes, when paired with a two-stage outdoor unit, both units will operate on low capacity during milder days, requiring less energy; and switch to full capacity and power when needed.
How to talk to your contractor
Learn how to talk the talk with a few of our top tips. We cover important questions to ask your HVAC contractor, common mistakes when buying a new system, and more.Learn More